Tuesday, August 07, 2007

My so-called "New Pet"

I've always always wanted a dog as my pet, but mummy has not allowed it, because she is afraid of dogs (hehehehe.......) and she thinks that I'm not mature enough to take good care of a dog. Hai.......(sign) =[



But then mummy is still very good to me, last Sunday she brought me to the "Build-A-Bear-Workshop" and you know what, I made a HUSKY for myself. This is my Birthday present from my mummy. It's so cool, I could put in dog sound, a heart in it, and I feel my this new "pet" is soooooo real....... to me.








At the end of it, I still have a certificate of the dog that I made. =]

2 comments:

Joshua Whom Jesus Dearly loves said...

Hi,

That's such a lovely Husky that u have made ! Yr mummy loves u so much yeah !

Joshua

Ezekiel - Beloved of God said...

Amen, not only loved by my mummy, but deeply loved by my beloved Jesus too ;]

 
counter