Tuesday, August 14, 2007

My Ritz Carlton Stay

Last Friday we finally went for our Free one night stay at Ritz Carlton, it was great. The room is so luxurious, hehehehe..........I like most was the bath tub.




We went there early and then we went for a swim at the pool, mummy enjoyed most is the jacuzzi pool. I like practically everything.






At night, we went out for dinner and went back to the room to celebrate my Birthday. This year, mummy not throwing a birthday party for me, but then I'm still very happy to celebrate my birthday at Ritz Carlton.



>



2 comments:

Caroline said...

how come got free ritz stay one ar? I also want leh.. :P

nowadays dont see bubbly teacher "beat you".. :(

abigail said...

oh, just got to attend talk and they give us free one nite stay at Ritz, totally with no string attached =]

hehehe....nowadays teacher "beat u" no longer in charis =P

 
counter