Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Stress Free Exam



Praise the Lord, my exams are over, thank God my results were still not too bad.


I really want to thank God for my understanding parents, through out the exam period, they had never given me any stress, they just told me to do my best, whatever the results I'll always be their number 1. =]


Having such understanding parents, I on my part of cos gave in my very best. Thank God, even tough I didn't do very well for my chinese, my mummy and daddy had not scolded me or cane me for that. I heard from my friend that her mummy is going to cane her for her 79/100 marks for maths. Hai.......Poor thing..........Upon hearing that, I really appreciate my daddy & mummy =]
This year end, mummy & daddy will be bringing me to Hongkong for holiday, and now I'm getting so excited cos I'll be going to the Disneyland. Heay, heay, heay............. Our this trip is really a very blessed trip, the tour package and the expenses for this trip were all supernatually paid for, it's a blessing from God, for more details, read my mummy's yahoo 360 blog ;)



2 comments:

Caroline said...

Ezekiel is getting more and more good-looking! eh... i cannot read your 360degrees blog leh... :(

abigail said...

hehehe.....all Glory to God =]

 
counter